The Woodhouse Day Spa® in Kingston is always for looking individuals who are passionate about caring for our guests. We are seeking people who have outstanding skills in their field, plus great organizational, communication, customer service and retailing skills.
We are currently hiring for FT Massage Therapists. Please see the job descriptions below.
If you would like to join our team, please apply in person at the spa located at 387 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston. Please call 570.763.0063 if you have any questions.
Spa Coordinator and Spa Concierge: the ideal candidate loves to work with the general public and has held positions in either retail sales or the hospitality industry. These positions require heavy guest interaction and exceeding our guest's expectations is mandatory. We are looking for an individual who has outstanding sales, customer service, organizational, computer and communication skills. Being able to work in a team atmosphere is a must. Must be available nights, days and Saturdays.
Massage Therapists are responsible for performing massage therapy, body treatments, and East-Meets-West treatments to guests, and to recommend follow up services and products that our guests need to continue their care at home. Exceeding guest expectations is mandatory. License must be current.
Estheticians are responsible for performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, and makeup services to guests, and to recommend follow up services and products that our guests need to continue their care at home. Exceeding guest expectations is mandatory. License must be current.
Nail Technicians are responsible for performing hand and foot treatments, and to recommend follow up services and products that our guests need to continue their care at home. Exceeding guest expectations is mandatory. License must be current.
Spa Attendant duties include but are not limited to: laundry, light housekeeping and spa maintenance. The ideal candidate must be a motivated, high energy individual who is physically fit who can go up and down stairs without any problem carrying loads of laundry. Training is provided. Part time position. Call the spa for hours needed. Dress code required. This is not a clerical or front desk position.
Benefits of working at The Woodhouse Day Spa:
- We advertise to get our guests in the door, so you will have instant appointments.
- Competitive pay and incentive programs.
- Paid vacation for FT team members after 1 year.
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products.
- "The Woodhouse Way" paid training program.
- We are locally owned and operated and promote a family and team atmosphere.
- Voted "Best Day Spa" 8 years in a row in the Reader's Choice Awards in The Weekender Magazine.
- Voted "Best Day Spa" 6 years in a row in the Times Leader Reader's Choice Awards.
- Voted "Best Day Spa" 2 years in a row in the Citizen's Voice Reader's "Voice" Awards.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Woodhouse Day Spa®